ATTN JEFF C

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHRIS DAVIS 2

Reaction score
WHAT ALL HAVE YOU DONE BY YOURSELF? I AM WANTING TO FIX UP MINE BUT I DONT KNOW WHERE TO START. COULD YOU GIVE ME SOME ADVICE AND HOW MUCH IT COST TO DO SOME OF THE STUFF. I ALSO WANT MORE HORSEPOWER. WHAT CAN I DO THAT IS NOT THAT $? OHH I DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT EITHER AUBURN OR ALABAMA I AM FROM SC. GO COCKS.:D

Myself? I've taken ideas from lots of people here. Start with intake, exhaust and an XCal2. That will run you $700 on the low end and over $1000 on the high end depending on what kind of intake and exhaust you get. Plenty of other mods on here, almost too many to list. I have all of mine listed in my profile.

YA I READ YOUR PROFILE AND I LIKE THE WAY YOUR INSIDE LOOKS. WHAT I WONT TO DO IS A LITTLE TO THE MOTOR AND THEN THE OUTSIDE AND INSIDE. I AM TRYING TO FIND SOME CHEAP RIMS JUST TO GIVE IT A LITTLE SPUR THEN I WONT TO CHROME A FEW THINGS. I AM ABOUT TO BUY A BOX OFF EBAY AND PUT IN MY 10 UNDER THE SIT. BUT I WAS JUST WONDERING IF YOU DID IT ALL YOUR SELF AND HOW TO DO IT. IS THERE ANY LITTLE SPORT TRAC GROUP AROUND HERE? I AM SELLING MY NEON NOW THAT IS HOOKED UP PRETTY GOOD TO PAY TO FIX UP MY ST.

Yeah, almost everything except the exhaust I did myself. I pretty much learned as I went. It was my first time wiring up a system in a car, but I've done 2-3 since for friends cars, and they're all happy.

Latest posts