Attn Jeff C

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woppy V

Reaction score
Jeff if memory serves me aren't you running a 93 performance program? I am gonna go on the gamble and wanted to ask you some Q's before I ordered one from Doug.

Did you notice a significant increase in power?

Are you running the 93 in your daily driving or just for sport?

Did it increase/decrease your gas consumption?

Thanks!

Jeff...

Congrats on being the performance gurru..... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Todd Z

dewd, I think 1/2 this board is running a 93 performance tune... LOL

Jeff is running ( I believe) the "race" tune on the street....

I was doing that when IT was Wayne's tunes, but I have Doug's tunes and there is no need for a race tune any more..

Todd Z

yea woppy most people with the xcal are running the 93 octane tune,and i saw a pretty impresive increase in power when i put it on, i ran the 87 octane tune for about a week and then went to the 93 tune and it was a alot more fun just driving around, i can't go back to the stock tune

I just bought 3 tunes from Torrie at Unleashed Tuning today. I haven't got to drive with them yet. I had 87 & 93 from Wayne before, & they both worked good. There was a big difference with the 93. I had a hard time keeping my foot out of it, so my mileage went down. I think it actually got better mileage when I stayed at my usual 75mph. Now, I use e85, so I'm trying to figure out how well it does with those tunes. I found out e85 doesn't work with the 93 performance tune. I had serious issues with not running. I had to change all 4 o2 sensors after that. I also changed the plugs & coil pack, but it's still not right. oh well, got to pay to play I guess.