AVS BUGFLECTOR II

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard Polk

Reaction score
I bought one of these a while back and I really like it but I don't like the big white AVS logo on it.

What can I use to take the logo off with out messing up the finish on the shield?

Also, what is a good product to protect it and the Vent Visors I have from future fading? They still look new and I would like to keep them that way.

Thanks,

Rich

Hey Rich !!

For removing the white lettering I have just used black permanent marker, Or a black touch up paint.....

OR you can spray some black spray paint in a cup and using the back of a paper match stick as a brush, paint it...

For cleaning and fading, Check out this post... !! I think you will be happy..

http://www.mysporttrac.com/shared/msgboard9e.asp?BOARDNAME=MSG&VIEW=996054&REPLYCOUNT=22&sitename=mysporttrac

Todd Z

Hey Todd, thanks for the reply!

I don't really like the idea of painting it. I don't think it would look right. I want it to look like it wasn't even there. I might even go buy another brand if that's what it is going to take.

There has to be some kind of cleaner that would take it off with out marring the finish.

And thanks for the link! I'll check that stuff out!

Thanks for your help!

Latest posts