bad news...not so bad after all

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Dziubina

Reaction score
well after seeing my S/T for the first time since my brother had a little fender bender with it, wasn't as bad as i thought it was. i lost my safari bar, hella's, my license plate and EMT license plate are messed up (not a big deal), my billet grill is bent, and my paint is a little scratched up. but it isnt as bad as i imagined it and it will be fixed soon enough. the safari bar's brackets bent and they wil be bent back and welded back on, my brother already brought me a new EMT license plate and Hella's, we are going to try to bend the grill backk, and i got most of the scratches out myself. so it wasnt that bad.

as for my last post, i hope people didnt get the wrong impression about me, i had no intentions of really hurting my brother or anything along the lines of that...i talked it out with him, we shook hands and left it at that. i know its just a truck (everyone thinks its more to me..lol) and i would never ruin a brother to brother relationship over it...he was really hurt and i felt for him. everyone makes mistakes what counts is making it right...and he is doing that.

as for the tauras wagon he hit, well that didnt go over too well. it was a 5-10 mph impact and it cost $2k-$3k worth of damage to the car. the lift on my truck cause the safari bar to go right through the rear hatch and rear window. let me tell you, the safari bar is a GREAT investment because if i didnt have it, it probably would have been A LOT worse for the S/T. i was told the safari bar took almost all of the impact and caused all the damage to the wagon...so if you ask me i would say get one! well the S/T may not be as big as some other trucks, but i guess built ford tough stands strong for us too...

Gary- i wasnt able to make the club...some things came up in the morning and i coulnt get there by 3 so i didnt go. but nextweek i plan on going as much as i can because im on break. Rodger, the frame was checked out first, i made it clear that was my biggest concern. but the frame wasnt bent, just the brackets gave way a little bit. but thanks!;)

Latest posts