BamaChips DynoDay in Jasper, Alabama just north of Birmingham.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've gotten some responces and questions about hosting a dynoday and I figured I would give you guys some information about it.

Looks as if the date set is March 17th. I normally charge $135 an hour for dynotuning time and dynotime combined with a minimum of one hour. Basically that's $85 an hour for dynotime and then $50 for the tuning time on my dyno. If you guys want to come to me then I'll charge you $100 per person with no time limit per vehicle, unless they are supercharged. I can usually knock out a ST in an hour or less anyway but I can get 3-5 runs in with tuning in an hour easy. Now if you have some s/c guys then we may need to charge a bit more for that so just let me know if thats the deal. Now the above price is if you already have a tuning device, anything extra maybe discounted depending on the number of guys you have that day that wants to purchase something. And no vehicle requirements for this, you can show up with 2 or 10.

Now this is for tuning only, if you just want to come out and put your ST on the dyno with your current setup then its $50 for three-five pulls and then you can decide if you want me to do anytuning for you too.

If I do get more then 10 I would like to make it a two day event.

Basically I will have X-2's on hand if anyone needs one as well as a few C&L CAI kits for the ST's too. Even if you dont buy one we can try it out on your ST just to see what gains you would get from it.

If anyone needs directions my address is ...

11728 Hwy 195

Jasper, Al 35503

The only thing is Mapquest can't find my driveway and when you get here you'll see why. Just put in 11720 and it will get you to my neighbors house and then you'll see my driveway from there.

I have plenty of tools if you want to install a CAI or something small, we can't do any major exhaust installs but coil packs, plug wires or anything else can be done and we'll help for no additional charge.

Thanks, Doug.

We'll be meeting at a nearby Waffle House around 8 o'clock so everyone can get breakfast or just hang out, and we'll be following Doug to his house and start making runs around 9am.

Thus far there are only 5 confirmed, 2 Sport Tracs, 2 SVT Contours, and a Focus. Appx 10 days and counting.

I'll try and post an address for the Waffle House if I can find it.

Hey guys,

The Waffle house is right in downtown Jasper, basically about a mile past Walmart in the left.

Just to give you guys some general directions from Birmingham, take I-59/20 to exit 124 Highway 78 exit. Go right off the exit and that will put you on Highway 78. Stay on 78 about 30 miles upto Jasper, when you get to the large intersection in front of the Ford dealer stay straight, the new 78 turns off to the left. This will take you into Jasper, from that intersection about 3-4 miles down you'll come up on the Waffle house on the left, across from a Burger King.

Its fairly easy to find but just email me if you need other directions.

Thanks, Doug.

Thanks Doug.

Well, it seems everyone who was interested backed out, so it will just be myself and a few SVT Contours from Blind-Side. I hope it's not a problem and I do apologize.

Latest posts