Battery

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Lovell

Reaction score
Hello, I am needing to replace my battery and am just wanting to get some other opinions. I am looking at the Interstate MTP-65 or a Diehard either platinum or Gold.

Thanks

Interstate...we sell interstate and rarely have to warranty one out. The best thing about buying interstate is that as long as you have the original receipt is that you can get an interstate battery warrantied anywhere interstate is sold!!

I buy Interstate. They've always lasted at least seven years and only cost $70 or so. Don't need no fancy "six-pack" battery or gold top Diehard. Waste of money, they are.

I have a Duralast Gold battery in myST. Been there for 6 years and performing flawlessly.

Tom

I have used interstate in my last 2 ST's ('01 & '07) and will be doing the same for my '10 ST when the time comes.

Maybe it isthe texas heat. myself, family and freinds had no sucess with interstate. Also they are hard to find around Pasadena nowdays. When you do find a dealer in houston. They want your diamond ring and watch with the check.:rofl::fire:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts