Bed/box covers

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bruno2021

Reaction score
Hi..new here. Just got a 2002 for a daily work commuter. No factory cover on it. Need something to protect/hide my tools etc..Soft cover would work. What ya'll using? Thanks!

i have a undercover that i got back in 04 and still works perfect, i take it off and shove in garage when i use my shell, it locks on both sides and for tools i would suggest similiar just so its not as easy to open if at store or work, i stand on mine to clean and access my top. i see them for sale on craigslist once in awhile for 150 to 200. now that i got my shell it is so much better but they are getting hard to find.

i have a undercover that i got back in 04 and still works perfect, i take it off and shove in garage when i use my shell, it locks on both sides and for tools i would suggest similiar just so its not as easy to open if at store or work, i stand on mine to clean and access my top. i see them for sale on craigslist once in awhile for 150 to 200. now that i got my shell it is so much better but they are getting hard to find.
Thanks for the info! I bought a cheap roll up on Amazon..but clamps won't work with factory bedliner. Sent it back.