Bed Extender Fitment

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zee

Reaction score
Hello

I too (along with Memphis Gus) was looking to acquire a bed extender for my Gen 2 (2010). I did find one but I wondered if there were any additional fittings (brackets etc) that were needed? The one I have found is OEM new..

Hello

I too (along with Memphis Gus) was looking to acquire a bed extender for my Gen 2 (2010). I did find one but I wondered if there were any additional fittings (brackets etc) that were needed? The one I have found is OEM new..

Only need the 2 pins if they are not already on it...

Yup, just the two self threading pins for each side of the bed

Hello

I too (along with Memphis Gus) was looking to acquire a bed extender for my Gen 2 (2010). I did find one but I wondered if
Hello

there were any additional fittings (brackets etc) that were needed? The one I have found is OEM new..
When I bought my 2010 it didn’t come with a bed extender, but I found a used one locally for $80 in new condition. It dropped right in with no additional hardware needed.