belated 07 ST pics from edmonton auto show

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dallas Starr

Reaction score
[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

heres ya go... in whatever color this is.... i didnt check out ford.com... but if you go to the canadian site you can build you 07, it has all the colors and accesories, just remember thats its in canadian prices.

Dallas

Last edited by a moderator:
Bid D, those are great shots of the 07 ST. Damn, it must have been that red one in Dallas at the State Fair that turned me off a little! That color looks awesome, and I'm not too sure about the slight changes in the design, but that looks good enough to buy right now. ALso the True Blue loks good as well as the Dark Cherry that is also an optional color. BTW, Big D, are you in the other BIG D? (Dallas) Thanks for that set of pics, I will be at least looking at the 07 when it gets to the dealers, even though I am keeping my 01' because it was the FIRST ST year model! I'm kind of wavy on the rear end of it b/c it looks like its Daddy, the F150. Wish I could have had a little design input! Oh well ....:)

Big D is far away from Dallas, he is in Edmonton Alberta.

That tailgate is the EXACT SAME PART as its F150 flareside daddy.

WHO'S YO' DADDY *NOW*...:cool:

The color looks very similar to the smokestone that is available on the 150. Looks to light to be the Pueblo Gold as shown on the 07 ST brochure. I wish the smokestone was available on the ST, then I would change my order. Rod

he was wondering if my name is Dallas.... and yes it is. thats me. you guys should check out all the color combos and build your on the www.ford.ca website

I'm with Mrmarvyn; that 07 looks great in that color (?). Very odd since beige has always been my last choice of color.

My first guess was Pueblo Gold, but like Rod said it's too light. Looking at the F150 color pallete from Ford's website I agree that it could be Smokestone.

Thanks for the great pics, 'ey'.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts