Belltech Sway bars???

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go with the EE rear bar and the Addco 1 1/2" front sway bar. Trust me on that recomendation. You will not be disapointed.

Tom

I found the best place to get the ADDCO 1 1/2" Sway bar is at Jegs. While I am not running the ADDCO bar, my brother is on his 1999 Explorer.

The only reason why I am not running that bar is because I am walking down the isle in September and I need to save every penny I can to pay for the "after the wedding day festivities in Hawaii"! :p

To give you an idea what you are going to get.

[Broken External Image]:

The gold bar is the ADDCO bar.

Tom

Caymen,

Where are you going in Hawaii? If it's Maui, let me know and I'll give you a few tips on places to go. My wife and I went there a few years ago. It's amazing.

Don't forget the road to Hanna! We stopped less than half way and walked down a trail and found an unbelievable setting, waterfall and all.

Piro,

We are going on a cruise. We are first going to Honolulu to board the ship. Then we are going to the Big Island, Maui, and then Kawai. When the cruise is over, we are staying in Waikiki. While there, we are going fishing and are going to meet up with Kalama. (I know, everyone is jealous)

Please email me the info. We plan on doing one of those Maui Downhill rides.

Tom

Latest posts