~!better look at this post it took me an hour!!!!~

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyler wright

Reaction score
i got bored in chemistry and started drawing. This is what i came up with. I think it looks pretty freakin sweet so check it out. Wish my baby looked like this.

[Broken External Image]:

Larry, I was thinking the exact same thing. I was just about to search for that picture.

If you go into any science or medicine related field, you'll need that chemsitry so pay attention, just my opinion. Nice sketch though.

Last edited by a moderator:
P.S. Chemistry, like most sciences teach analytical thinking and sharpens one's reasoning skills. You might want to pay attention. Having a good understanding of chemistry can come in very helpful, especially if you ever wanted to be a master detailer of cars....it's all polymers these days.

I think the sketch is awesome. Both that and the SEMA project ST. As for Chemistry, screw that, go into art. You have some good drawing skills.

This post may've taken you an hour to complete, but how 'bout that drawing? I would say somthing like 'looks like 15mins', but I don't think I will. Out of respect. No wait, "mad props" as the phrase is now.

Dang I get mean when I'm tired.

Tyler,

Start saving your pennies. I remember what it was like sitting in class drawing pictures of my "dream car" and every other guys dream car of my generation, the Lamborghini Countach.

All I can say is save your money and work towards a project. Get your education now so you can own stuff like that.

Tom

Latest posts