better news, but question on building.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony S 2

Reaction score
The ford dealer left me a message today letting me know they will "start" to build my ST this coming week.. while this is *sigh* great news.. ( its now week 7 since I ordered it.. ) I guess my question to you guys its whats the time frame of a normal build? Will I have another 6 to 8 week wait?? I was unable to contact the dealer cause it was late, but Ill be calling him in the am to verify..

so good news I spose.. least I know there about to build it. :rolleyes:

any one on here from South County MO?

From touring the factory, I can't imagine it taking more than one day for the truck to pass through the line. Now, as for getting from the LAP lot to you, I have no idea.

You should have it within two weeks. It takes about a day to build it. Figure in the time it takes to load on the trains, then to the trucks, then to the dealer.

Tom

Thats pretty awesome news then.. I think I can handle two .. even three more weeks. but I think Ill start to cry like a big sissy if I hear another 6 to 8...

two weeks.. "the money pit" heh

Mine was done in 8-weeks from assembly to the dealers and then I picked it up that same day . don't want some salesman driving it for fun...

Latest posts