big mistake

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob mcarthur

Reaction score
i finally let my wife drive my 07 ST. BIG MISTAKE now i cant get her out it.

says she turned more heads with the ST than taurus. fair warning too all.

I find my wife take the ST over her MiniVan more and more. And i keep finding her damn PINK Cd in my HU.

:lol:

I envy you guys. This spring I will be in the market for a new vehicle for Theresa. I have tried over and over to get her too take my Trac and I get a GT500, but she says no!

I guess we are going to get a Mercury Mariner instead.

Tom

Caymen, did you get married yet? If so, congratulations! If not, she needs to approve on the GT500 first. J/K.

Bought my wife a 99 Sebring convertable 5 years ago she loves it and won't let me drive it.

So when I got my ST I had her drive it for a split second I thought she was going to take it over and I'd be stuck with the Sebring. LOL:(

She likes her Convertable but also likes to drive the ST when we go on road trips.

Me can't stand being on the ground driving like the feeling I get when I drive my ST alot better:lol::wub:

Cobra Vert will turn heads (espcially when it is a mystrichrome one)...and if you slap enough power under the hood, she won't want to drive it (nice stiff clutch)

Hopefully my ST on order will do somewhat the same :)