Billet

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerry Mac

Reaction score
I had purchased a set of billet replacements for the shirt rippers on my 05 Adrenalin. Someone on the forum was making them. I would a like set for my 09 but have no idea who it was I bought them from. Do any of you happen to remember who the member was and if he is making them for the gen 2. I have a picture here that kind of shows them.

Thank you

Gerry Mac

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
The member who was making them stopped (he never did make them for the Gen 2).

I believe it is Steeda thet makes something for the Gen 2.

The F150 steeda ones fit !!!

Todd Z

The price is now $113.35 plus taxes and shipping. They will not move on the price. Talk to Todd Watkins. I'm still thinking. I had hope to be under $100. :cry:

Mac

Sorry to resurrect an old topic but I am looking to block off the tie downs (and paint them to match) on my STA. What year of the Ford F150 ones do I buy (which "Todd Z" said fit)? I have a 2009 STA I believe thats a Gen2. Sorry I am an STA newbie.

Thanks guys!

Steeda doesnt makes them anymore, all there efforts are towards the mustang now i believe. But if you do find a set somewhere i would jump on them, because they are impossible to find. If you find availability somewhere, please post where. There are many of us looking for bed hook delete plates for the 2nd generation. Jim

Latest posts