Black Adrenalin in 2-3 Months or White Tomorrow?!?!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, if you ever haul your gramma's old fridge to the dump, the white wil keep you color co-ordinated ......... :lol: wait for the black.

Honestly I have seen some nice white ones in other members libraries, but as long as you don't mind the extra effort needed to keep it clean, black has attitude.

White doesn't show as much dirt. Where I live we get acid rain sometimes and after a few years black vehicles especially get what look like water spots except they don't come off.

I'd wait and get what you really want, I'm just sayin'....

Dingo said,

Believe it or not, the new dark blue hides dirt incredibly well

Not really for me. My wifes new Escape is the vista blue metalic. Dark enough that shows dirt like black. My trac is silver birch, hides dirt well...

The Vista Blue is WAY brighter than the ST "Dark Blue Pearl Metallic." And I think our dirt is a different color over here, too. :)

XST WAIT....It will be worth the wait to get what you really want.

Dealership is trying to make a quick sale. Don't do it! Do it "your" way.

Side note to Trac_511

" ....Um Flip...what is up with that signiture picture? " :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I've owned both black and white vehicles. If you are car clean anal, black is sweet when kept super clean, buts shows every little mark. White looks very good as well. Just go with what your heart tells you.

My Harley F-150 was black. I hated cleaning on it all the time. So much that I didn't drive it much. After 5 years and only 9,000 miles I sold it (the first day!) and bought a red Corvette, which is smaller and much easier to detail.

My ST is a White 2002. It is my first white vehicle and I absolutely love it. In fact, my next Corvette will be white and I'm ordering a white Adrenalin very soon. White is a classy color and from a distance, even when it's pretty dirty, it looks pristeen.

That's JMHO

I saw in a post placed after this one that you decided on white suede. You'll never regret it! It looks killer with the black accents.

My Lexus is black and all I can say is that I will never in my life buy a black car again. You spend all that money on a vehicle and then get a huge sinking feeling in your gut everytime you look at the paint and notice yet another wash scratch or some other flaw. I now get the car professionally polished every six months, looks brand new when it is done but it is getting to be a hassle.

No way I could own a black vehicle. Every ride I have or have had has been white. Just love it. I like the metallic gray of my wife's Escape, but she is always complaining about how ever little dirt or dust shows worse than my Explorers do...

Latest posts