black Ford emblems

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Kent

Reaction score
Ordered some domed black Ford emblems for the grill, tailgate and steering wheel. Pretty nice quality and they were really easy to apply over the existing emblems. These are domed so they should last much longer than overlay stickers.

Got them from [email protected] in case anyone is interested. Took about 7 days for them to be made and sent.

[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:

@rmcalis, $35 shipped

@Bryan E: http://www.ebay.com/usr/devriessignsatgmail this is his eBay store but I worked with him directly through his email address above.

I suspect he can't sell anything covered by trademark or copyright openly on eBay without issues.

@kyle, yes it is LineX, going on 3 years with no issues. All plastic trim on the ST was sprayed with LineX with a glossifier mixed in.

About a year ago my son was backing up our Focus and sideswiped one of my fender flairs that was also sprayed with LineX. Nice dent in the quarter panel of the Focus, small scuff on the lineX that with some elbow grease came right off. I understand there are some military applications for LineX due to it's ballistic and blast resistant qualities.

@Justin, yes the apply right over the original blue emblems. I used rubbing alcohol to remove any residue on the old emblem then applied these over them then used firm pressure to activate the adhesive.

Latest posts