Black Friday shopping...carded somebody

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bart Adkins

Reaction score
I ventured to Wal Mart with my wife this morning (Elm Road Warren, Ohio) and I parked the Bat Trac next to another black Sport Trac. Much to my wife's chagrin I placed a MyST.com card under the driver's side wiper. (she hates when I do that)....Was it a member?...anyone...anyone...Bueller?...:D

I carded and st under the wiper before and saw it pulling out of the mall I was at with it still under the wiper. From now on i slide it on the drivers side window.

My black Friday will be just going to the gym...LOL I do all my shopping online. The malls/stores around here are just too nuts for my patience. Why didn't you give him the "Bat Card" Wayne?...LOL

Gave a verbal carding on Wednesday at work. Saw a black ST as I pulled in, figured I would park where he/she could see my mysporttrac.com window cling. Even better, I saw the guy at lunch and started up a conversation. Notice he he had a Batman front license plate so I told him he could get overlays for his Ford emblems - this really perked him up. Told him to check out the site and he would find where to order them.

Sorry Bart if I have someone infringing on your Bat Trac.

JT#14

Latest posts