black head lights

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woppy V

Reaction score
Hey i am interested in buying black headlights because they look like htey would snazz up the Trac. Does anyone have any photos of these on their tracs? Thanks!

Woopy,

Here are my black ones and then I made a set of green to match my truck.

BLACK:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

COLOR MATCHED :

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Might as well throw my hat in the ring

[Broken External Image]:

Here's the ebay link to the guy using my truck in his ad. Turns out he use to be '

"sabersport" who I gave permission to.

Todd and GAry, howis the night vision with the tint?

As Bill said, the lens is not tinted, only parts of the chrome are black. I was also concerned about night vision, but I think it has improved since the lights are more focused and there is less glare.

Anyone else with those headlights agree with me?

Tom

Tom,

Yes, The beam is more focused and not all over the place.....I like the light better. The side vision is not as great, But brighter bulbs solve that problem.

P.S I heard through the grape vine you happen to have the only set of Zabteck Amber black marker lights???

Todd Z

[Broken External Image]:

Bought these clear front corners for $40 on e-bay & use LED turn signal bulbs to clean up the appearance, which is pretty darn nice (IMHO) ...

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

I had the clear, and I recently installed the black, with clear corners (black background) from ebay, it looks much better in my opinion.... The Clear Corners I had though really discolored.

They are cheaper than stock headlights too in the black.

P.S I heard through the grape vine you happen to have the only set of Zabteck Amber black marker lights???

That would be news to me...provided you are talking to me.

Tom

No, Todd. I had read an earlier post about Tom maybe wanting to trade his clear/black for some orange/black. After having them on my truck, I liked the look and never contacted him about trading.

No, Todd. I had read an earlier post about Tom maybe wanting to trade his clear/black for some orange/black. After having them on my truck, I liked the look and never contacted him about trading.

Ahh, see what happens when you try to listen to Jeff C..... LOL....

That would be news to me...provided you are talking to me.

Tom,

We met in LV and did have a good time. ( I believe)

I try to talk to everyone, Just because I think some of your replies and stuff are out of line, doesn't mean that I will play the silent treatment like a high school kid. I like to keep the conversations ST worthy and help those that are asking questions.

Todd Z

Todd,

That is not what I ment.

What I was saying is that you said that you heard that I have a set of your Zabtek black amber corners and I had no clue what you were talking about, therefore I wasn't sure if you were making that comment to me or someone else, but forgot to add the name.

I had a great time in Louisville and was truly honored to meet you and your gal. The both of you, as with everyone else here I have met at the meet, are great people. I love you all.

Tom

Gotcha, IF I miss under stood, then I am wrong, The way Jeff explained it to me it was a done deal.....

Todd Z