Blue Cap for Free

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Kaufman

Reaction score
It is the cap that can be put over the bed of the ST. The color is blue, and I got it for free from a member and now I am offering it here for free as well. If no one wants it, it will go on ebay. Also have all the parts for it to be attached.

I see your ST is DDWBlue. Is this the color of the cap? Is it a camper top or a bed cover? Thanks, DD ST

p.s.- I've got first dibs! :D

Steve can you post any pics? Give us an idea what it is you have? I have a blue 03 trac and am interested also. 2nd's! pending what it is!

1st thing first, I am NOT going to ship this thing. PICK UP ONLY.

2nd, the color is a little off of the truck I have. Blue, but not the same blue as mine.

3rd, It is like what todd has on his truck. I guess you would call it a bed cover. but is not a tonnoue.

With this cap on does it just lay over the bed rails or is it a does it go all the way to the roof of the trac. basically does it have windows? that will answer what it for me. Because if so the trip to Jersey might just be worth it. is it an A.R.E? Leer? are all the keys with it? mounts etc? Sorry for the bombarding of Q's but if it is what I hope it is and is in good condition I am willing to take a weekend to see some family and pick up new truck piece!

This is what he is talking about

[Broken External Image]:

This item is now taken. Sorry to those who missed out, but a local member has told me he will take it, and he is picking it up later today.

Steve: if your taker doesnt work out, email me. I'm in Jersey and can be there with a few hours notice to pick it up. I missed out on another freebie in Jersey last month.