Blue JBL Plug Wires (FREE)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary DiPietroSr

Reaction score
I have 5 of the 6 blue JBL wires from Explorer Express. I took them off when my orange ones came in. If anyone on the site who has them and would like some spare wires, ( in case you pull one apart like I did when I changed them out ), just pay for shipping and they're yours.

:D

how about if i pick them up??;)

ill be at Gazy's farm tomorrow. it would be good to catch up again! it's been a while. ill be out landscraping tomorrow but feel free to call.

Sorry Gary, I couldn't make it today. Work was all screwed up, had to leave the farm as soon as I un-hitched. I will most likely be there again tomorrow, if not then Saturday for sure. Ill let you know. thanks.

No problem, I got a call from a friend who need some work done in Wilton, so I wasn't home anyway. Sat. would be better, as I''ll be working tomorrow. Got to take it when it comes. Work has been dead for a couple of weeks.

What are you doing at the farm?

My cousin owns a landscaping business, Cutting Edge Landscaping. He rents space at the farm to keep his equipment. so i go up there to pick up the machines/trucks/etc. My cousin has been friends with them for a while and i got to know the Gazy's pretty well, so if they need a hand with something i will try to help out. Those are a bunch of good guys up there, but they are also the "good ole boys" too lol . They do some crazy stuff up there so I usually hang around, see what they do after a couple Budweiser's lol. You wouldn't believe half the stuff that happens next to your house :cool: !

I hear you on the work. My cousin has been lucky this summer and has stayed busy, but after 2 weeks, we got nothing.

Saturday ill be up there. They are playing Shoes so i'm going to hang out. Ill call before I stop over. Thanks in advance.