Body bolts needed

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello,
Not to sure if this is the right place to post this so if it’s not the right place, Mods please move it
I have a 2002 sport trac and need ALL the body mount bolts, for the cab and bed. I guess Ford used some really cheap steel for the bolts and they are all rusted and damn near gone. Yes I know I could buy a jet and ease the body but I don’t want to do that. I like how it sits and do t want it up in the air. I can find all kinds of new body mount pads but no one has the bolts and washers. If I were to buy them from Ford, I would have to order each one and by the time I have all of them, it will cost over $600 ( no thanks )
So I’m hoping that someone has done a left-kit and has the old oem bolts that you could sell me
Thanks and hopefully someone can help
Thanks
Carl from Florida

Dorman makes a kit that includes the hardware. If I recall correctly it's fairly expensive. A Google search should lead you to them.
Have you tried pulling one out and cleaning it up with a wire wheel? When I did mine I thought I was going to need all the hardware too because it all looked so bad. After removal and cleaning it turned out that it was all just surface corrosion and grime.

you could just use grade 12 bolts and large flat fender washers. the OEM crap is a tapered washer, its not flat.... Crap design.

I have the stock cab bolts but I already gave the bed bolts away. You can have these bolts my truck has been in AZ it’s whole life no rust on these. PM me with your address and I’ll send them out.

I have the stock cab bolts but I already gave the bed bolts away. You can have these bolts my truck has been in AZ it’s whole life no rust on these. PM me with your address and I’ll send them out.
Hello. So sorry I did not see or get a alert to your message, yes I’ll buy the bolts. My cell is 321 262-9458, if you can text me your info so I can pay you. My address is
Carl Hess
1025 blue horizon dr
Deltona Fl 32725

thank you and have a great x-mas

What’s up man. You don’t need to pay for them and I’ll take care of the shipping too. I have no need for them, they been on a shelf for years. I should be able to get ‘em sent out tomorrow after I get off work. Merry Christmas!

A Shout out to Wade J from Arizona for going out of his way to help a fellow member. That is what a club like this is all about. We all should be more like him. Thank you Wade.
A a follow up, I should also say a shout out to all those who post helpful suggestions on this site. I have been helped many times. I know this is not the thread for this type of message, but it is near Christmas and it looked like a good place to say thank you and Merry Christmas to all.

What’s up man. You don’t need to pay for them and I’ll take care of the shipping too. I have no need for them, they been on a shelf for years. I should be able to get ‘em sent out tomorrow after I get off work. Merry Christmas!
I just got them in the mail. God bless you for your kindness. Anytime you need any help in Florida, look me up
Carl

That's what this page is about !