Body Lift and 33's

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle Walsdorf

Reaction score
Just finished the 3" body lift, 2" Torsion Twist, and finally added some tires and rims.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks man. At some point I would like to get the Super Lift 4" lift and 3" body lift, mabe with the tax return this year

Ya i got with a couple friends and worked on it all day saturday.

Heres what it looked like before, and even before that.

Before, Took off stock tires and added 31x10.5x15 BFG All Terrain [Broken External Image]:

After, Powder Coated Stock Rims, Grille Guard, 31x10.5x15 BFG All Terrain

[Broken External Image]:

No its fine, its just that one picture with the plants, the road has a slight slant, so it looks as if it were sagging since you cant see all of the tire.

thank man, and i recommend to anyone to get a lift. Mine was only 300 some odd bucks at 4wheelsparts.com and with a good set of tires and rims (i got mine for a total of 1,000) it can change the way you think of your truck.

Looks awesome man!!

2 questions what size tires are you running and with what set-up besides the lift (i.e., wheel spacers ?)

and second, where'd you get the stear emblem you have on the rt. side of your tailgate?

(I'm from CA. but spent a ton of time in Texas, and I tell my wife can't stand that I claim to be Texan (ok at least in some way shape or form... what can I say; I love the state)).

I need one. :)

Becker CO - I'm running 33x12.5x15 BFG All Terrain, there isn't any spacers to make the tires stick out, its just that rims are offset a little bit. all i added was a 2" torsion twist to the 3" body lift, thats it.

And i got the UT HORN logo thing from academy sports and outdoors, only about 4 bucks

Kyle,

are the wheels out too far? do yo u have to add fender flares? I think Bushwackers would look great on there :lol:,

How did you raise your brush guard? It looks just like my T&H guard except it is black, and even the lights are the same.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Dan G - i didn't have to add any fender flares, but i did do alot of fender trimming. the front wasnt much, just took out alot of plastic, the back though i had to trim the plastic and some metal :/ but it was worth it heres some pics -

Back of Wheel well

[Broken External Image]:

Front of Wheel well

[Broken External Image]:

Chad, that is really weird how we have the same grille guard and lights.

Heres a picture of my grille guard brackets, basically just welded two pieces of metal together and bolted in on the old brackets.

Outisde View

[Broken External Image]:

Inside View

[Broken External Image]:

Latest posts