Body Lift + Brush Guard = Refab Bracket...?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 62851

Reaction score
i know theres a few out there that have the combo with a body lift and the front brush guard. well, im gettin the body lift installed in a week, and my friend whos a fab metal guy, wanted to know, if anyone would happen to have a picture on how, they redid the bracket or made a new one? it would come in handly for when making the new one, if no pictures with out the bracket installed. even a good picture with it installed would help as well. thanks in advance for any help.

i have the BL on my truck but not the brush guard, i have a safari bar. i cut out a 2" portion of the brackets and welded the top back on the rest of the bracket. with a brush guard i think you will have to do a 3" cut out section. im sure someone else will chime in. its really not hard, for the safari bar atleast

i have the 3" BL with a manik grill guard i did it my self all i did was flip and switch the sides of the stock grill gaurd brackets it holds fine but my welder broke before i could add some support.

[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts