Body Lift Questions?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 62851

Reaction score
Im curious bout some stuff bout the lift as its coming here in the mail. When u purchase the lift, does it come with front and rear lift brackets for the bumpers?.... steering extenstion?... is it a good idea to get the gap guards? those who have the body lift and those who dont, please fill me in. course, if theres anything i missed about info. please let me know. oh yeah, i have a front brush guard, has anyone made a project on how the bracket should be re-done, or is it shoot or miss deal. also, is there any people in here that have done the body lift combined with say the superlift suspension? if so, pix?... also whats like the biggest tire/wheel combo to fit. thanks in advance :)

yes it comes with all the brackets for the bumpers and steering i have never used the gap guards because if mud and dirt get behind them it will rust out your frame faster the brush guard you will have to cut and add to the brackets for them to fit

I have the 3" body lift (I have pics in my library). The kit comes with everything. The largest tire I fot was my 285/75/16 (32.8 inches) BF goodrich AT's but there have been members that have squeezed 33"s under there.

Which kit is everybody using? I have looked around and have only found kits for 01-02 tracs. Do these work with 03 tracs?

i believe everything from 01-05 is the same. my kit says 01-02. but everywhere i looked online, they were only for 01-02.