Body vs suspention lift

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm a new owner of a 2001 STand I love it . I also own a 93 ranger so I guess I love Fords. But also know that with independent front suspention lift kits are very expensive. I'm not planning on doing a lot of off-Roading but would like to raise the body maybe 2" or 3" has anybody out there done this and can send me a pic. I'm already seeing more mods for the ST than I thought were out there. I'm still saving for some. I guess maybe some alternitives to a lift would be helpful so All Ideas are welcome.

Thanks

first off welcome and a body lift is made is. your trac 4x2 or 4x4 and you can do a TT/SL lift(torsion twist and shackles and get 1.5'' and run upwards of a 285 75 13 = 32x10x16 tire

this is a 2001 4x4 with 1.5'' of TT/SL with 265 75 16's and yes body lifts suspension lifts all have been done people will post pics and both lifts together

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I did a tt and shackle lift. I made my own shackles to level out the truck after the tt. I am running 285/75/16's with just very little rubbing. I love it! Been off road some.

[Broken External Image]:

Latest posts