boss 304 rims still for sale priced lower

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris P

Reaction score
Boss 304 rims for sale- 18: tires are falken ziez st 01 tires with only 3,000 miles on them, tire size is 255/55r18 - $600.00 email me for pics

hay chris your truck looks just like mine except for the front corner lightsI wish I had enough for your wheels but your to far away

Hey Chris! I just bought a 2002 Sport Trac about a month ago and I have to say that I really like this truck. However, Im intrested in upgrading it and I see that you are selling the Boss 304 rims. Went on the internet to see what they looked like and I have to say is that they look really nice. So, if you want, you can email me. I would like to find out more about them!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason,

You can click the the member profile icon next to chris's name and you can bring up his email address, so that you can directly contact. Also, the next button over contatins his photo library. In there you can see some of the pictures of his truck with the wheels.