bought sport trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul bessey

Reaction score
just brought home a 2008 sport trac xlt black great looking truck i hope its half the truck my 03 ford ranger was.... i will post pictures when it stops raining:driving:

Congrats on your new purchase. I'm sure you will be extreamly pleased as most all of us on this great site:driving: Looking fowards for the pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a Sport Trac when my '02 Ranger was stolen. The Ranger was a good truck, but I've enjoyed my ST a lot more. Congrats on the purchase, I'm sure you will be pleased.

:driving:

:welcome: to our little group of fanatics. Those of us that have a GenII Sport Trac are very happy with our trucks. Congratulations on your new baby, take good care of it. You'll pick up all kinds of stuff about any problems/projects here. Good luck, Bob :supercool::banana:

No matter what a ST is the only way to fly, I owend 3 and now still own 2 !!

Todd Z

[Broken External Image]:

I had a Ranger and three Mazda B-4000s before getting my first Sport Trac. Now I am on Sport Trac #3 (when it gets out of the body shop).

Ranger was a decent pickup 15 years ago, but it is way too long in the tooth now.

Good luck with your Sport Trac.

ok figured out how to put pictures up its one at night but better than nothing [Broken External Image]: the other is my wifes 07 ironman[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:

Had two Rangers, then got an '05 Trac and now an '08 Trac. Coming from a Ranger, the first thing you will notice is that the seats are much better. The second thing you will notice is that the brakes are much better.

Latest posts