Bragging

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Abson 3

Reaction score
Alright, time to brag. Doesn't seem to have as much impact when we all know how good our rigs are, too bad the Chevy boys don't visit here!

Anyway, just want to comment on how reliable, durable, and unstoppable my Trac is.

Placing new 360 sq foot paver patio. 4 inches of 5/8 clear, 1" sand, and 266 38 lb pavers. Removing wood chips from play area, replacing worn and tweaked fence panels. And starting tmw, placing probably 2 yards beauty bark.

Over the last 2 days, hauled 6,500 lbs back and forth from landscape supply place, and dump. Freeway and steep uphill for the most trips.

Truck didn't even blink, glitch, or complain. Just kept on working like a boss!

My rig may be 10 years old, have over 133k miles, but it still acts like a new truck, and doesn't even know the word 'cant'.

I love my truck!

I know the feeling. My 2002 just started pulling my new to me 18' boat and tandem trailer 50 miles to the lake and although the RPM's were pretty high on some of the hills, it treks there without much hesitation.

I changed all the fluids in it today to reward it for a job well done and prep it for a summer of repeat trips.

I love my sport trac! :driving::grin::haveabeer:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts