Brand new EZLift for OEM Ford tonneau cover - S O L D

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard L

Reaction score
This is a new EZLift kit with 4 gas springs and all the necessary mounting hardware to operate both front and rear covers on a 2001-2006 Sport Trac.

PRICE LOWERED TO: Only $100 with FREE SHIPPING !!

Order it today and it ships tomorrow morning, 3 business days USPS Priority Mail with insurance and delivery confirmation.

...Rich

Last edited by a moderator:
Dave,

There you go. You can work out a deal with Chris P, and you will have your Tonneau Cover.:D

...Rich

OK, Chris...I will email you tomorrow from work...let's talk....LOL

How are the EZ locks coming, Rich? I am also interested in those (remember I am lazy)...LOL

dave :D

The big problem with the EZLok kits is the Machine Shop I used to make the original parts. They are the cheapest machine shop I have found but they have jacked up their prices and the old CAD files have to be updated constantly because of the changes they make on their CNC milling machine. Everytime I send them my CAD files, they have either jacked up the price or they need changes to the CAD program or the material used.

The other thing is that I want them to make some of the old plastic lock parts out of aluminum or steel but I cannot find a machine available that will handle the thickness of material I need (only 1/4" thick??). It's too thick for the Turret Punch. to thick for a Laser cutter, and the Plasma cutter, which is on their list is not available?? The only machine that will work is a CNC milling machine and that is way too expensive for those kinds of parts.

...Rich

Rich: I work for a company that has their own machine shop, so I may be able to get some made (quietly of course), but unsure how many or when. If I knew exactly what the details were, maybe I could proceed. Also I plan on sending a email about tonneau covers.

Thanks,

dave :D

Larry,

It depends on if you can operate a screwdriver??? :D

Actually it is very easy to install and takes the average person less than 30 minutes using ordinary had tools like screwdrivers, and wrenches, etc.

The lower mountings attach to the sides of the bed using existing threaded holes and existing bolts. Upper mounts are screwed to the underside of the cover's perimeter frame. The gas springs use simple ball/socket style mounts and can easily pop on or off as needed.

...Rich

Latest posts