Bridgestone and the Sport Trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Casper S

Reaction score
I only chime in occassionally, but have to remark that my last post commented on the 'thump-thump' of the Wranglers and my displeasure. I took care of that today with a set of Dueller H/L Alenza tires. What a remarable difference! I needed more of a highway tread and wanted some good comfort for the long haul. I think these will do it. Shocks are next!!!

my friend was talking about the nitrogen filling the other day. what is the difference between air and nitrogen filling??

I got those same tires a couple of months ago. They are incredible. My stock tires were actually Michelin's and not as bad as Crapyear tires but the Dueler Alenza's are still noticeably better handling.

My boys has the Bridgestone Dueler Revo's and we love them. We were amazed at the difference in the ride of the tire. Sure wish I couldv'e gotten the deal that Q is getting. :D

I've decided that I'm going to be stuck on Bridgestone for a while. My Jeep will get a set next.

Nitrogen will not make the tire perform better or worse. It will have a marked difference in the tire pressure verses temperature. I guess you could say that maintaining the desired pressure over a higher heat range is a performance enhancement of sorts.

Latest posts