Bridgestone Dueler AT Revo Pics

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Cloutier

Reaction score
Took a couple of pictures with my new tires (265/75R16) and the TT/Shackle lift. My Trac's got an attitude now!

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just bought a set of these in the 255/70/16 config and am pleased out of my gourd! What a major improvement over the Wranglers, although I got my money's worth out of them.....

Now I'm just waiting for the snow to fly! Lake Erie is at near record high temperature this summer which means lots of lake effect this winter. We'll see if the Revo's are as good in the show as all of the reviews say.

Todd- I noticed the Bill decal...didn't realize that there were any other Buffalo members here :D - Heather

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I've seen you before on Millersport Highway, a couple of times actually, seems to be around 5:30 on my way home from work, (I work at UB) I can't really tell from the pictures but is your grill painted blue?......

Yep, that's me! I work just off of Millersport, and head down to Hopkins or North Forest on my way home. I haven't decided if I like the blue grille yet. One of my coworkers hates it, but other people like it.

[Broken External Image]:

Latest posts