Brisk Plugs

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Found something that doesnt work with a 11psi Blower and E85 - XOR12YS Brisk Racing Plugs - Flat Melted down and within a day on the dyno lost 3 from Meltdown misfire - Made More Power with OEM and thankfully I didnt throw away the good old Ford ones - so be careful when looking at an $19 plug based on Performance - Yes, for the skepics - I called them and discussed the application first and took the plug they suggested - based on boost, power, and fuel - Silver Racing Plugs - No Go for a 105 octane green machine -

Most of the plugs out there are only gimmicks....Can you find a ford oem number or maybe an autolite plug that is slightly colder to keep her a little cooler?

Todd Z

They are Racing Plugs...not really designed for driving on the street. They are designed to give the maximum spark and powerfor a single day of racing and then they assume you will change them for the next day of racing. That's why HP and racing is so expensive.

...Rich

maybe the folks at Brisk should follow that thought and see how they do with a Single Day plug for $180 a set (cheaper than a single Race Tire) I ran Brisk Plugs in my Jag R for 70K and was issue free - 105 burns to hot for silver they think - trying Iriudiums

Latest posts