Bulkhead electrical connector

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My connector is leaking and I am going to tackle the leak. I was wondering if anyone knows the correct Ford code for the connector part. Mine is a 2007 Trac XLT 4.6l 4x4 but I think the bulkhead connector is pretty standard for fords. I have it as a: Connector - Ford 6L2Z-7G276-AA anyone know if this will fit my 6R60 tranny? Thanks.

That should be the correct one....

My connector is leaking and I am going to tackle the leak. I was wondering if anyone knows the correct Ford code for the connector part. Mine is a 2007 Trac XLT 4.6l 4x4 but I think the bulkhead connector is pretty standard for fords. I have it as a: Connector - Ford 6L2Z-7G276-AA anyone know if this will fit my 6R60 tranny? Thanks.

Hey Man, how did you make out with the connector? I still havent replaced mine yet. I been getting weeka and months outta just wiping the excess fluid outta the connector. Going to do it soon.

Yep, 6L2Z-7G276-AA is the correct part number. I changed mine 2 months ago. Gotta drop the transmission pan to access the retaining clip. YouTube has some great "how-to videos" for guidance. My garage floor now is dry as the Sahara! :)

Latest posts