Bumper fabricators in florida

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I gave my 2007 to my buddy to do a face lift on. Tired of looking at her a mess. Power train on my truck so far is in pretty good shape. Small things here & there have been replaced but over all she's been great.
I'm pretty much gonna change everything on the truck in the outside from giving it a lift ( yes we found a guy in California that will fabricate the parts needed to do the lift to put bigger shocks & springs underneath ) to over the windshield light bars so on & so forth.
But the biggest problem I'm having & I'm hoping some of the florida peeps on here read this is finding an aftermarket bumper fabricator. They don't necessarily have to be in florida but if they were it would be a plus.
I'm an over the road trucker so it really doesn't matter where they come from, I would just prefer they were local incase there were any fitment issues. Anyways that's all I got for now. Be posting pictures in the future.

Spacer lifts are readily available and you can go up to 3 inches without having any major problems on the suspension before it hits the axles on the frame. In the front you must use BTF upper control arms to illuminate the alignment issues and upper ball joints from being destroyed.
then you can slap some 33‘s on there.
Also be aware that the spacer height is not relative to the truck height. The way the suspension works is it’s close to a 2 to 1 ratio.

Spacer lifts are readily available and you can go up to 3 inches without having any major problems on the suspension before it hits the axles on the frame. In the front you must use BTF upper control arms to illuminate the alignment issues and upper ball joints from being destroyed.
then you can slap some 33‘s on there.
Also be aware that the spacer height is not relative to the truck height. The way the suspension works is it’s close to a 2 to 1 ratio.
Thanx Todd. Looking forward to it being done. It's going to be a slow process. I can only afford to throw $1k at it a week. & some weeks I can't. My budget for the truck is about $8k.

understood... good luck and have fun.

Latest posts