Buyin new shoes

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard Toms

Reaction score
Currently have the stock adrenalin 16s with 255/70R16 and am lookin for an upgrade. I have no suspension changes nor body lift changes. Lookin to upgrade the wheels and tires to 22x9.5s. Any1 know what is a good size tire to go with? Brand? and what is a good backspacing on the rims? any information would help alot on my future purchase. thanks

In reply. i plan on gettin 22s.

#1 i was lookin to see what other pple have or would recommend on tire sizes with out a suspension or body lift

ie: 305/65r22, like could u get that would out rubbin or mods.

#2 As for in wheels, what is proper backspacing to fit the sport trac

ie: 15mm+ or 35mm+

Im lookin at ebay to get wheels and tires, aint tryin to get ripped by the tire rack

Here is the dia. of the stock tire/wheel which is 30.56 inches tall. I read on the site that the largest tire one can put on the stock wheels is 265/70/16 w/o rubbing, so given that info. you need to find what size tire will fit on the 22's you're thinking of putting on. Also, if your looking at a street tire the Kumho EXTA's & TOYO Proxis ST's are what come to mind as a decent choice. :D Can't help ya with the spacers.

Latest posts