C&L Group buy minimum met...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul H

Reaction score
Well the C&L group buy minimum has been met. We had stated that as long as the minimum was met we would go ahead and start filling the orders. We will however continue the group buy till the end date which is 7/17/07. I would like to ask all those who did sign up already to send payment for them to [email protected] which is my paypal address. For those that don't use paypal a money order, personal check(will have to clear first) or credit card is fine.

If paying buy credit card please use Zabteck.com and follow the payment instructions. As soon as all the payments are received I will place the order. Please any questions don't hesitate to email me at: [email protected]. Thanks for the interest and success of the group buy.

Paul H

will there be extras laying around for later purchases? Right now I intend to take a hiatus from purchasing anything more for the Trac. My other rides are getting jealous... But when I return to it I'm not sure if I will go with a performance upgrade or exterior upgrade.

I will probably be stocking atleast 2 of these. All you have to do is specify flanged or no flange.

Paul H

Thank you, Richard, Scott and Hector. I received your payments.

Still waiting on a few more.

Paul H

Last edited by a moderator:
John,

I got your payment, I will let Paul know...

THANK YOU !!!

Todd Z