Caps / Toppers if you have any pics please post them

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cov man

Reaction score
Went to an ARE dealer today, then by doing a search I saw someone had a Jeracho topper that looks just as good if not better. I see LEER is another big name. One thing I hate is poor quality, wavyiness in the fiberglass. Also, I'm not sure what styple topper looks better, the kind with the flush mounted glass or the lower cost units that just have standard looking windows.

Your thoughts? Pics?

I had a Leer on my old ST with the flush mounted, frameless glass. It looks much nicer and sleeker than the framed glass IMO. I now have a Century cap with the frameless glass on my 06 F150 Supercrew, its identical to the high end Leer as well, I think its actually just a rebranded model.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

I have that same cap as above. Great cap. I love the look of it. Kinda makes the truck look like an SUV though.

[Broken External Image]:

awesome! thanks. I've been kicking the idea of the sleeker frameless glass but there is nothing sleek about the sport trac so I don't know if that is the style i want.

Redfish.......

Thank you...... I have since sold the cap...

Todd Z

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am looking to add a topper for my 2008 white ST. Any advice out there? I use it for my business of removing graffiti from glass and of course now need more storage space. I've searched for Leer and ARE, but most are $1700-$2k. Any less expensive options out there?

I'd like to find one in black with accessible opening side and front windows, but not sure if they exist for the ST. Any ideas?

Latest posts