• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Carbon fiber Hood Group Buy

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Crockett

Reaction score
The carbon fiber hood (posted on the home page) looks awesome!!!! I checked on the number of us who have commited to the group buy...so far just 2. I'd like to get in on the group buy as well, but would like to know if there are at least 2 more of you out there who are also interested? The minimum is 5 to get the group price.

Also, I've arrived back in the US and should get my '05 ST tomorrow afternoon or Thurday morning. I've already got some Wegg "platinum" finished step bars on order, along with the bug-deflector for the front of the hood and a dash mat. Damn, the mods are addictive!!!!! I haven't even seen my ride yet, but I'm already buying new stuff for it!

Will post a few pics when I get it. Until then, let me know if anyone else is interested in that hood.

DD

i have yet to know if it'll be a functional scoop, anyways i need new shocks, billet grille, K&N, and maybe new tires before i'd have the cash for it...

I'd love to but I've spent so much on lifting it already that I can't drop another $600 like that. Not for awhile anyway.

DeadlyDavy, if it comes down to the wire and we only have 4 for the group buy (which already includes me), I'll buy a second. I know I'll be able to get rid of the second on E-bay, eventually. Call me crazy :wacko:

Latest posts