Cat recycling.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8e990ee400f470429fd56928a4925ee5.jpg

see,,, I told you someone would give you a straight answer......... I have faith in this place... well,, sometimes:lol:

The reality is, do not sell any of your OEM stuff, down the road you may need the cats for state inspections.

Or if you sell the trac, replace the Y-pipe with the OEM and sell the R/T.

The reality is, do not sell any of your OEM stuff, down the road you may need the cats for state inspections. Or if you sell the trac, replace the Y-pipe with the OEM and sell the R/T.

+1 what Bill said...

oh yea, when I had the idea I kept thinking why haven't I thought of it before. Now that Bill said that I remember, I have thought of it before and decided against it because the reasons bill gave. Thanks for the good advice Bill. and Les gets credit for agreeing

I always keep all oem parts. Sometimes I put it back to stock when I sell. The only one I didnt was my '94 stang. The way It was built was my selling point. I recouped 1/2 of what I had in it, added to book price. That was about what I would have got for the striped parts. The real goodies were in the motor. 376 rwhp, nat asperated 302 cui..

The trac will go back to stock for sure.