Center Console bag

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard Kolb

Reaction score
So what would happen if say I spilled air freshner all over my center console bag and then washed it in the washer machine? What does one of those suckers go for? I haven't ruined it yet, I'm just wondering worse case what happens if it doesn't make it out of the washer in one piece.

I would suggest if you have a dishwasher, use that. I have an insulated lunch bag and I have washed it in the dishwasher without a problem. I have also washed baseball caps that way without messing them up.

I have washed mine several times. Gentile cycle, cold water, hang out to dry and be sure to put a few other items in with it so it dosent get beat up alone. You coud wash it in woolite in your kitchen sink as well but invloves more elbow grease to accomplish. you might have to pick some lint out of velcro strips after dry but is no big deal.

Yeah, well it came out ok but it still stinks like perfume. I think I'm going to either get another one and sell this or look for a better center console. Anyone do a console swap on a manual?