center console

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brett Deroche

Reaction score
i know this questions probably been askeda million times but i dont have enough free time to look it up...where would be the best place to look for a center console arm rest for an '04 trac mine cracked and im in the military so i dont really have enough free time to look it up thanks ahead of time

eBay. Do a search for "Sport Trac console lid" or "Explorer console lid". You'll find a bunch of recovering kits for sale for under $20. That's what I did, and recovered my own lid. The colors are a near-perfect match. I know it's different, but no one else can tell the difference. They're very easy to install.

I'd go to a local auto upholstry shop and buy the best 4-way or 5-way strech faux leather (vinyl) there are some great choices out there. or visit yourcustomautotrim.com and for $21/yd grab the color of choice - I have black - so that you can do you armrest, and all 4 door inserts. then, sand and paint your radio bezel and center console the same color, and it'll look awesome...

sorry, got excited. but seriously, grad sme good strech vinyl, and it's an easy DIY...