Checked out BD Perf. shop in NJ

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Caffyn

Reaction score
I met with Dwanye who owns Big Daddy Performanance shop in Lakewood, NJ today. The shop is tucked out of the way in an industrial park, but inside, what a setup. In-floor dyno (2 wheel), immaculatley clean and he has some of the nicest mustang projects I've ever seen. But I digress, he is willing to take a look at the truck. First, he wants to hook up a computer to it and go for a ride to see what areas can be improved. Dwanye can then put it on the dyno (minus the front driveshaft) and work on the computer in the truck to optimize the driveability. Next, he said "if its not enough performance, we can start from there". He agrees that camshafts would be a next step and might realize a gain of 35 to 50 more horsepower. After that, he wanted to know how deep my pockets were? We'll see, BC :banana:

Cool deal bob, Let me know... Beceause Mustang Magic here will gladly talk to yo on the phone...

Ray,

He has a Gen 2 V8 ..

Todd Z

Hey Todd, thanks but logisticly it only a 30 minute drive from my house. I would like however to talk to your guys at Mustang Magic, got a number and a contact person? I'm kinda like a kid here, so many choices. His buisness gets started in mid February fot the start of the racing season, so I gotta squeeze it in by then. Will let you all know. BC

Latest posts