checking interest - 2010 Adrenalin v8 AWD

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike S 3

Reaction score
Gauging interest in my 2010 Sport Trac Adrenalin, blue, 74,xxx miles, V8 AWD.

Didn't think I'd ever consider selling this great truck, but as life changes so do priorities! Wife and I are expecting our third child and I'm not sure that the Sport Trac will be practical for me here soon...

A handful of small mods, Gibson 3" stainless exhaust, custom intake tube, hydrographed valve covers, carbon fiber vinyl wrapped console, LED bulbs here and there, Ford Flex shifter, Upgraded power steering cooler, powerstop slotted and drilled rotors, deep cast aluminum trans pan, two sets of wheels and tires; stock adrenalin wheels, and 17" mustang GT wheels with Firestone Winterforce tires & TPMS sensors...

I'm the second owner, bought in 2012 with 25k. Excellent condition, babied and always garaged.. located in St Louis, MO

$25k would probably persuade me to sell it all... See my library for pictures...

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow...

Exactly what I want in a Sport Trac. Exactly color, mods, everything!!! Seriously.

Only one issue, I am not in the market for a vehicle right now. I wish it were. I would be all over that beauty!!!

Tom

Oooh, that is something I am interested in! 25K might be negotiable, especially if paid in full with cash?

Trick would be getting it to the Seattle (GO HAWKS) area.

keep us in the loop on your changes, the wife and I were (past tense) looking at 2014 f150's, but wouldn't mind keeping a truck that fits in my garage, especially v8 AWD with about half my current mileage.

I will swing this by her and see what the budget allows.

I live near St. Louis. I would drive the truck anywhere to the buyer for $100/day plus expenses and airfare to get home. Happy to help out if I can...

well, unfortunately, nobody will want my truck in it's current condition... I was rear-ended yesterday morning on my morning commute... rear bumper is toast, but I think the hitch and other strong structure down there prevented any more severe damage. no broken tail lights, tailgate is ok, etc...

lucky for me I have a dashcam, because the lady that hit me claimed that I cut her off, and then hit my brakes intentionally... After she lied to the cop, he got my side of the story. I was able to show him the video which in his words 'saved me' in this situation. she ended up getting ticketed..

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KaJH6tlqiLg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

She should also be charged with impeding an investigation, IMO.

I have an 07 rear bumper off an limited edition for sale. Color White with rear holes for sensor all ready for these..Asking only $100.00 and shipping. If interested call me at (205) 886-8118. Tuscaloosa, Al. also 07 factory running boards for sale $250.00 plus shipping. Thanks

Lucky you had the cam. I have never thought of one of those. Why do you have it?

It amazes me that most peoples reaction is 'why' to the camera.. Do you ask the walmart manager why they have hundreds of cameras? No u dont give it a second thought. I have it for my protection for siuations just like this. It also records while im parked, keeping an eye on my property.

Iv had a camera in my car for years now and it has paid for itself many times over. Ive used it for crash disputes and more than one bogus ticket as an iron clad defense.

Its a matter of time before drivers that dont use one are the abnormality.

No reason to get defensive. I am not familiar with them and have not seen them in NYC. I kinda like the idea though and will look into it for more info.

Although we do not go to walmart in NYC I understand your point. It is expected to see cam's in retail establishments. It is not common place to see one on the dashboard of a car, at least not yet. Actually the streets of NYC are covered with cam's. Traffic cams, police cams and all the private cams on peoples store fronts and houses. I have cams on my house as a deterrent to crime. Not to forget all the stuff we don't even know about.

I saw on a news report that the Google car that goes around scanning/taking pics for Google maps also scans and logs any and all WiFi signals it comes across. So as it passes your house and your signal is strong enough to get to the street it receives your signal and logs the network name and location. Hmmm ... Google maybe working with the gov't ? Of course I don't have anyway to verify that is 100% true and accurate the news gets things wrong all the time.

The streets of NYC are also covered with EZPass scanners. Logging which EZPass passes by.

Sorry, didnt mean to sound defensive! You are not the first person who has asked a genera 'why' but i guess its just my mindset. I like to be prepared before something happens. I learned this the hard way from a few frustrating experiences when I was younger.

Check out Dashcamtalk.com - good comparison of current models, and a very good forum on the subject if you are interested. I also have a camera at my house, but i'm trying not to become the overly obsessed camera guy... I like gadgets and tech and these little things are cheap and fun as a hobby, and like I mentioned, have come in handy more than once. Really saved my butt against a bogus ticket, that with the help of my video, the ticket was dismissed, and a complaint filed against the cop that wrote it. cameras = accountability.

With a good camera, its' really set it and forget it. I never even mess with it unless i want to retrieve a clip.

I'v also heard of the google scanning wifI access points, there's too many possible privacy concerns to keep track of them all. I am much more guarded with my personal info when it comes to the government than a corporation though. That would change if a corporation claimed the power to put me in a cage... :soap:

no problem. Thanks for the web site I will check it out.

where are they normally mounted, on the dash or by the visor/rear view mirror?