Chrome 18" Wheels

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle StPierre

Reaction score
I have a set of close to brand new, Less than 1000 miles on them, 2006 and up Limited Edition/Eddie Bauer 18" Chrome wheels. These wheels will fit a 2002 and up Explorer/Mountineer and of course the SportTrac. I work as a Tech at a Ford dealer and I got them when a customer came in and wanted different wheels and didn't want the old one's back. These wheels sell for over $400 a piece. I will sell all 4 for $450 plus shipping. Also, If customer chooses I can get tires for a discounted price and mount them. I will be able to get any brand you prefer. Just let me know and I will try and I figure something out.

Note:I have all 4 center caps, I took them off to dismount the tires

If you need more pics please let me know

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyle,

If the person buying is going to Louisville. and you are still in Bristol..

I am in New haven Ct.. and would be willing to bring them down for a small fee..

if we can work it out..

Rims only.. wouldnt want them to not be covered while in the back of the ST while I am in Lynchburg Tn.. before the meet.

Kyle..

Offering getting them to Louisville if somone is going there, and wants to buy them...

I dont think they will Fit My 01

Dont think the Offset is right

Last edited by a moderator:
Sal A, I checked, They have the same lug pattern 5-114. They should fit fine, But I am not 100%

Rich Stevens, I will get you shipping qoute tomarow, Thanks for the intrest

Kyle, I have a question for you. Are these the OEM "chrome" rims that should be stock if you ordered the "chrome" package on the ST?