Chrome Door Handle Covers For 07

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony Tassillo

Reaction score
found these on the internet. called the guy and they are real deal PUTCO door handle covers. i oredered a set and they came to 62 dollars after shippin. not bad when they are listed for $89 wholesale.

The Putco stuff seems to be good quality. I got the chrome tailgate handle for the '05-up F150 and it fit on my 07ST just fine. But, I had it painted the same color as the ST to give it that all-around "limited" look like the painted door handles. Good stuff!

Those look nice, but on closer inspection of the photos, there is no cut-out for the key/locking mechanism. This may not be a big deal with the keypad entry option, but shouldn't they come with the cut-out for the key?? Just a thought,,,,,,any opinions?

the only one that has the cutout is the driver door. as that is the only one with a key hole. the pic that is shown in the rear pass door and that one does not have the key hole. if you look up the part number on PUTCO's website it shows that it only has one key hole.