CHROME MIRROR AND HANDLE COVERS...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone, just wanted to know if these chrome handles are worth it, what about the altezza taillights for the new model? r they out yet? chrome mirror covers for the 07 xlt?

If anyone can help. thanx......:D

I just received my chrome door handles and tailgate handle in the mail yesterday. The chrome looks really good. Need to clean up the Trac real good before I install them. Mine came with the Chrome mirrors and they are sharp as well. I doubt I will change out the tail lights.....

I ordered my chrome door handles and tail gate handle from Exotic Truck and Auto, they are on ebay. I ordered my via phone and they reduced teh shipping on 1 of the 2 items, but they have the best prices on their chrome door handles.

I don't believe the mirrors on the xlt allow for the addition of the chrome caps,,,,there is no piece to replace on those. That is how I got mine. Derrick, here on the site bought some for his xlt and couldn't use them, so I purchased them from him. That auction link you are considering is a bit much. Exotic Truck's are much cheaper, as someone else mentioned. Look them up on Ebay. I have not heard of any rear lights yet.[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts