Cleaning up the garage...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich Stern

Reaction score
A few items for sale:

Sport Trac factory subwoofer enclosure, speaker and amp. This has been sitting in my garage for a few years. It's dusty. Was working when pulled. $85 plus shipping.

[Broken External Image]:

Alpine 2 x 65w (90w peak) channel V-series amp, owned by me since new, taken out of the box once for testing, never installed. $80 plus shipping.

[Broken External Image]:

Kenwood 12" component subwoofer, 700w power handling, tested once, never installed in a vehicle. $40, or $65 with the enclosure shown, plus shipping.

[Broken External Image]:

CWells underseat sub box for 10" subwoofer. Has wiring, batting, and external connectors. Never installed. $75 plus shipping.

[Broken External Image]:

It sounds like someone is getting ready to trade-in their old Sport Trac for a new 2007 model ???

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

...Rich

Rich L., nope, still hanging onto my faithful 2001. I'd love a 2007, but the 2001 is paid for and still working pretty darn good. Sooner or later...

This is just stuff I've been forgetting to bring to Louisville, forgetting to list here, forgetting in general.

Joseph, you'll have to be a bit more specific. Which item and what do you want to plug it into?

ions, we'll call it $12 for shipping using parcel post and delivery confirmation.

Vic, you are next if ions passes.

Joseph, the factory sub unit is from my 2001 with Premium 6 disk audio system. It includes the enclosure, 6" sub speaker and amp. It should bolt to the same spot (behind the rear seat panel) in any 2001-2005 ST. My ST came with the wiriing harness (not included in this sale, you can find the Ford part number with a search on the main board). It plugged the sub into the factory head unit. I don't know for sure which head units it will work with, but the experts at this web site can probably tell you that.

Off hand do you know the mounting depth and mounting width of the box? I wanna know if my sub will fit into it before I buy. If it doesn't fit by all means let vic take it.

Hmmm damn think I could squeeze a 6.5/7 in there? With like a mounting ring :) don't wanna have to tear the bottom of my seat up either I have an Alpine Type-R 10" but want a sealth box so I don't lose space. I guess vic can take it if not. Sorry.