Clear Corners or Black Headlights

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alan Beaulieu

Reaction score
Hey yall. What do you think.. Should i get just clear corners or get the black diamond headlights with the tinted balck clear corners. My track is silver....cant decide at all what i sh ould get. I have 22 inch rims that i use for the winters and my tail lights and third brake light are painted black...

i would do the black headlights with the black corners like mine. ihave a white trac and it looks awsome

paul h

thanks paul. THose lights look good. I just dont know if im gonna have to much black on my truck because of my tail lights/brake light being painted black...it may look better all around if i have the clear corners...arggg...dont know... LOL

theres a trac round here where i live in MD that, has the tails blacked out in paint, and the third in black paint, and then he has regular head lights, and then he has the corner lamps painted in black. i dont mean the reflector area, i mean the lense its self is painted black. looks pretty pimp. not sure if he has clears with it painted or oems with it painted. but i like it, different