confused

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After you click the library button, your pics appear, then you click the little bullet/button and the pic appears in your post as a link like this:

[ img ] http://www.zjstech.net/~library/20641/IMG_0963.JPG [ /img ]

(only you get the pic instead of that text)

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you select the library link from below the posting window or above it by your name?

If you choose the above one, then you were in the library where you can look at pictures.

You need to choose the bottom link, it will open with little empty circles below it, click in the circle and it will automatically post the info into the posting window. Then your good to go...

does it take a little time to insert?? I have done exactly what everyone has shown me and when i click the little circle it just does nothing..oh well kind of annoying:angry:

I had the same problem for awhile (for some reason I don't anymore). I opened my library normally...not thru the reply message section below, but beside my name where it says 'you are logged in as...' I then opened the pic I wanted and copied the url. Then click the img icon (second from the right) and paste the url inbetween the sets of brackets. Just an alternate method. Hope this helps.[Broken External Image]:

Thanx Bill. I reread the directions I wrote, I hope they made sense. Some times i get pretty wordy and don't make alot of sense.

Latest posts