• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Custom Front Bumper Guard For Sale

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all, I have a Custom Front Bumper Guard For Sale made from very thick Reinforced Steel. Much stronger than others! L.E.D. not included. I am located in Orlando Florida. Bumpers are Flux Welded to Hooks for Easy Install. $350

Attachments

• 20200517_175518_HDR.jpg
    20200517_175518_HDR.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 127
Hello all, I have a Custom Front Bumper Guard For Sale made from very thick Reinforced Steel. Much stronger than others! L.E.D. not included. I am located in Orlando Florida. Bumpers are Flux Welded to Hooks for Easy Install. $350
Hello,I think your truck looks great all 1 color. Any advice on painting the plastic? I am gathering information for painting my 01 in spring. Thanks.

Carl, No trades Cash Only Price is Firm. Took about 20 hours to make. Materials + Tow Hooks + Labor I think $350 sounds like a great price.
Bob, Yes I love it all painted one color too! Makes these trucks look alot newer. Advice on painting them make sure surface has been thoroughly washed, cleaned and then wiped down with alcohol prior to painting.

I really like this bumper guard. Best looking one I have seen for the Trac.
Thanks! I thought of a design and went for it! It's also really strong. I hit a shopping kart one time with a Amazon Bumper guard and it bent like it was made of cardboard. I really wanted something to also protect the suspension components as when anything is bent in an accident its hard to get back to perfect. Once I sell this one ill make another and post it on here

I like the bumper guard also and appreciate all the work - you have put into it - your price is very fair - after my recent encounters with a deer and then a feral pig we definitely need something like this - if you lived closer I would consider looking at this one or talk about getting you to make a custom one -

Latest posts